What do you think of my new necklace!?!?
My
friend, Samantha Davis, made it for me recently. I also ordered two
others for some other mommy friends of mine- they are FANTASTIC Mother’s
Day gifts! I just have one little bead in mine since I only have one
little baby... my friend Abbey has 5 babies, hence her LARGE nest below!
If
you are interested in purchasing a necklace, please contact Samantha
through her facebook page. She has a couple hundred dollars more that
she needs to raise in order to take a missions trip to Japan this
summer. A cute necklace for a great cause! Totally worth it.
Let me know if you order one!



Thanks for posting this! I really appreciate it! Sorry I just had to drop and run the other day! Maybe we can have a play date soon! It was great seeing you!
ReplyDeleteI like the necklace, it doesn't look like a cheap piece.
ReplyDeletewomen custom jewelry